Fox Studios Foxploration

I did it back in 03........Now I live in FL and get to go to Universal alot............it does not compare,but it wasnt too bad.............esp if you are a Titanic fan......thats where it was filmed and they have lots of props..........

It was quite a ride to get there though...

I did it back in 03........Now I live in FL and get to go to Universal alot............it does not compare,but it wasnt too bad.............esp if you are a Titanic fan......thats where it was filmed and they have lots of props..........

It was quite a ride to get there though...

Thank you! :D

Hmmm...sounds interesting. It will be DH's choice though as I picked the excursions for Ensenada. I personally think this one sounds kinda interesting.

we did this excursion when we ended up in Ensenada unexpectedly due to a huricane around our original port of call. It was an ok excursion nothing compared to what you would get at universal studios but it was worth what we paid for it. The thing that I thought was the most interesting about this studio that I hadn't see before was the tank where they film most water scenes. I also remember the ride out to the studios was kinda long.

we did this excursion when we ended up in Ensenada unexpectedly due to a huricane around our original port of call. It was an ok excursion nothing compared to what you would get at universal studios but it was worth what we paid for it. The thing that I thought was the most interesting about this studio that I hadn't see before was the tank where they film most water scenes. I also remember the ride out to the studios was kinda long.

Hmmmm...okay. Thank ya kindly. I'm going to show him this thread when I get home.

I went on this excursion at the end of May. It was like 50 minutes each way on a bus. As for the studio stuff itself, the Titanic stuff was probably the neatest, though some of the other stuff (Master and Commander ship, foley and sfx demonstration, etc) were fine, too. It was fine but nothing too special. I have a few photos in my Monarch link below.

One think I didn't like ... there were local school children there on a field trip. The kids were probably about 8-10 years old and prety much took over whatever section they were in in standard unsupervised kid fashion ... running, screaming, etc.

I went on this excursion at the end of May. It was like 50 minutes each way on a bus. As for the studio stuff itself, the Titanic stuff was probably the neatest, though some of the other stuff (Master and Commander ship, foley and sfx demonstration, etc) were fine, too. It was fine but nothing too special. I have a few photos in my Monarch link below.

One think I didn't like ... there were local school children there on a field trip. The kids were probably about 8-10 years old and prety much took over whatever section they were in in standard unsupervised kid fashion ... running, screaming, etc.

Thanks for the info. I will have to check out your pics after work. :)

. I also remember the ride out to the studios was kinda long.

I also remember the hills going there....and the steep drop off:eek: (the guide gave herself the sign of the cross when we were going over the hills):eek: :eek: THAT make me feel a little uneasy!

We also had to stop a security checkpoint along the way.............

Not sure if this all the same anymore or not...

I also remember the hills going there....and the steep drop off:eek: (the guide gave herself the sign of the cross when we were going over the hills):eek: :eek: THAT make me feel a little uneasy!

We also had to stop a security checkpoint along the way.............

Not sure if this all the same anymore or not...

Yikes! LOL Maybe we'll be staying on the ship!

Archived