2GB competition to see Pacific Dawn

maxx

The DAWN of a new Era - Be the first on P&O Cruises' Pacific Dawn

printButton.pngemailButton.png

p&o_t.jpg P&O Cruises is celebrating the impending arrival of Australia's first superliner - the Pacific Dawn.

At 70,000 tonnes and carrying 2050 passengers, she'll be Australia's most contemporary cruise ship offering more choice and affordability in accommodation, including more balcony cabins, innovative features and amazing amenities.

If you would like to be some of the very FIRST people to check out this brilliant ship click here.

This might be worth looking at!!

Thanks Maxx, I've entered the comp. I hope we win, Phil says he hopes it will be for two people otherwise I will be ticked off standing on the wharf while he walks around and gets a heads up for the next day.

:eek: :eek:

I've just entered too. Now all I need to is win that one AND the P&O one:) . If I do, do you think they'll let me take some of my luggage on to make things easier the next morning?;) . Or better still, I may as well just stay on the night:D

Karen

If I win. I'd take either Karon or Jane. It would be a toss of the coin.;) Everyone who is sailing on her would be exempt.:rolleyes: They're the only two that comes to mind.:cool:

Thanks Jarrod:rolleyes: :) .

Karen

If I win. I'd take either Karon or Jane. It would be a toss of the coin.;) Everyone who is sailing on her would be exempt.:rolleyes: They're the only two that comes to mind.:cool:

If you win Jarrod, Jane isnt in Sydney till the Friday, looks like its Karon:)

Chez

xx

ahh my dear friends how kind of you to think of me.:)

I am guessing you would realise i would enter the competition too so i guess i have to take you jarrod if i win.:D :D

i also entered the p and o comp so may have multiple tickets. maybe between us we might stand a chance

you mean we are the only two female excorts not going on this cruise:D :D

I guess "everyone" else is sailing, not that we should complain

ahh my dear friends how kind of you to think of me.:)

I am guessing you would realise i would enter the competition too so i guess i have to take you jarrod if i win.:D :D

i also entered the p and o comp so may have multiple tickets. maybe between us we might stand a chance

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the P&O comp?

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the P&O comp?

In one of the P and O mailouts there was a similar competition to win the same prize. quite a few from here entered. It was a few week back but havent heard anything yet.

thanks for putting this on the board

Thanks Maxx, I've entered the comp. I hope we win, Phil says he hopes it will be for two people otherwise I will be ticked off standing on the wharf while he walks around and gets a heads up for the next day.

:eek: :eek:

Jen

Bit far away for me, will wait till friday although i reckon i could find my way around her blindfolded I've read the P & O magazine that many times.

Don

Archived