On The Caribbean Princess

Disneycruiser#1

I couldn't agree more. For those sailing currently, I'm the ship hasn't been providing much information because they probably just didn't know. All they knew for sure is that they were keeping the ship and passengers safe by remaining far away from the Hurricane's path. I'm sure making all the changed plans for each ship is a difficult process and they didn't want to rush into a hasty decision. I know it's easier said then done but try and relax and enjoy your extra days, you are safe!

For the folks currently on board........I just read that now the CP is departing on Monday at 10pm for the next cruise. So I assume you are staying on board through Monday. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're not currently scheduled to stay on board until Monday. Princess is offering you to be able to stay on board until Monday if you can't make travel arrangements for Sunday. They are also holding the boat back until Monday to allow those who are on the next sailing to be able to get to Florida and make it to the ship.

Archived