Skim Milk available?

skittl1321

Is Skim Milk available on board the Spirit? I really like milk with breakfast, but just cannot drink 2%, or eww whole milk.

Thanks- it's good to know what to expect.

It was available aboard the Legend and Miracle so I would think it would be on all the ships.

You actually like skim milk? :p

Mmm, whole milk. I haven't had that in years. It would probably taste like a milkshake compared to skim or 2%.

Ohhh it does. It's a real treat if I ever get to have whole milk. I drink mostly skim or 1% which I don't like but it's better for you. :rolleyes::D

It was available aboard the Legend and Miracle so I would think it would be on all the ships.

Yes, I actually do. I cannot stand the taste of any other milk. I even use skim in my homemade milkshakes. The only thing it isn't good for is cooling off after too much habenero salsa- no fat to absorb the heat.

I think it's because I have only had skim milk from the time I stopped drinking whole milk as a baby. Everything else tastes "wrong"

I also like skim or fat free milk. I'll drink 2% if I have to but I really prefer skim. I drink it 2 ot 3 times a day.

Archived