I Am The Dancing Queen!!!!

Golfgrl1911

After MANY months of waiting I've finally received my documents!! I was beginning to wonder if I was just living in a Groung Hog Day dream! Day after day, treking to the mail box only to find bills and junk mail! Same old same old. So when I opened today to see the BIG priority mail envelope I did the old Toyota leap! Rev. Neal gave a very accurate discription of the contents. So I guess now I'll see everyone that's sailing on the "Z" Sept. 25th for certain!! Nancy:cool:

Thanks all for sharing my excitement w/ me! Now if everyone on the existing cruises can get home safely I will feel even better! Also hoping that everyone on upcoming cruises gets off with out a hitch! My mother just flew up here last night to the Akron area from New Smyrna Beach (South of Daytona) to get away from Frances. She had no trouble getting a flight out. They are apparently having volunteer evacuations there starting today. She didn't want to go through on the east coast what they went through on the west coast w/ Charley. Apparently she just lost some shingles and had alot of debris w/ Charley blowing over, but they are expecting much worse with Frances. It was still traumatic for her though and she said she didn't even care if the house blew away this time! Unfortunately no one knows what these storms will do until it happens. Why wait until it's too late! Nancy

Hi, Nancy. You're not far from me in Hinckley. Congratulations on getting the documents and putting on the dancing shoes!

As for Frances, we're all holding our breaths collectively. Our family in eastern Florida may be on their way to our condo in Naples to ride out the storm. Their original plan was to drive to Atlanta, but that appears to be in the storm's path as well, and the traffic on I-95 northbound is bumper-to-bumper and very slow, as usual.

Here in NE Ohio we're in line for more cold days with wind and rain. Such has been the whole summer for the most part. I need a cruise.

Slinkie

Hello Slinkie, How was the Buzzard gathering this year? I've not made it thus far, but do expect to hop in the ol Miata for a nice top down drive in the future to the Hinckley Buzzard fest!! Yes our summer was uneventful this year.........Never really put on the central air for any longer than 2 days here and there! Had a great electric bill this summer! Yes I've been dancing away too!! Dragged the old 6" platform shoes out of the trunk along with my ABBA record and had a ball!!!! Just kidding!! I'm just hoping that the folks on their way to a cruise get to go and enjoy themselves. Just read that another one (tropical storm) has started in the Atlantic......Name starts with an "I" but I can't remember his name. Yikes!!! Number 9 on the storm front. How many more can there be? Take care, Nancy:)

Ours came in today, TA called and wanted to know if I wanted them to be mailed to me or if I wanted to pick them up, I couldn't decide then forgot to call her back so maybe DH and I will make a trip out there tomorrow to get them, woo hoo! Still no cabin assignment though :(

Archived