Voyager of the Seas and children's menu in the dining room

Can anyone tell me if there is a children's menu in the dining room on the Voyager of the Seas?

If so, would you know what some of the items are?

And, does anyone know if children have the option to order from the children's menu and/or the regular dining room menu?

Thanks.

Kim - see you Sunday if Voyager makes it back to Bayonne in time. Yes, there is a kids menu. Chicken fingers, fries, burgers, pizza, mac and cheese, spaghetti, that type of stuff. Yes, kids can order off of the adult menu and believe it or not, adults can order off the kids menu. In order for adults to order off the kids menu, they have to be able to fold their napkin into an elephant (a little inside joke !!!)

Thanks for the replies....my oldest is a very adventuresome eater and will try anything....and always insists on a salad with dinner. Both boys love prime rib. But, my youngest is a little more particular and usually sticks with mac & cheese and chicken. I didn't think we would have a problem with food on a cruise ship, but just thought I would ask in advance. Thanks again for the reply.

BaumD: Wouldn't you be surprised if I could fold my napkin into the shape of an elephant....I might just surprise you. Can't wait to meet up on the Voyager on Sunday. Keep thinking positive thoughts....the ship will be on time and everything will be fine.

The kids menu is quite varied--all the things they like--fruit cup, chicken fingers, french fried, pizza, pasta, m ac and cheese, hot dogs, steak and mash potatos, etc. Sometimes, my kids ordered from the kids menu and our waiter said to go with the adult menu (eg, for steak or pasta).

Archived