soda card/cup

hlv71

Yes it has a top and is adorned with the Coke and RCI logo.

I did also bring my 1 liter water bottle and has it filled many times with Diet Soda. It is the nice way to bring a big dring back to the room for some down time reading a book.

Enjoy!

I know you get a cup with the soda card. Does anyone know if it comes with a lid? I was thinking of bringing bottles or something for my hubby & son to put juice/iced tea in during the day. Thanks!

Not everyone gets the cup with a card. By the time we got around to buying our card on the first day we embarked they were out of the cups.

I attempted to buy my soda card when we boarded the Vision at Noon on the 14th of October and they had no cups. Also on the Enchantment a few weeks prior you had access to iced tea or juice or water from the Windjammer however on the vision the waiters poured it out of containers. That was a disappointment as well as the food in the Windjammer on the Vision was no where as good as on the Enchantment

Archived