Miracle Cruise

JPB

This is our first cruise on Carnival in 18 years. Enough to say we normally prefer Princess/Celebrity. The Miracle cruise we booked is based on the excellent ports(western) Panama,Belize ,Costa Rico and friends who have nothing to say but good about the Miracle. We are cruising 30 Oct-7 Nov. What can we expect regarding passenger make up??? Age/children/families, etc. Thanks

This is our first cruise on Carnival in 18 years. Enough to say we normally prefer Princess/Celebrity. The Miracle cruise we booked is based on the excellent ports(western) Panama,Belize ,Costa Rico and friends who have nothing to say but good about the Miracle. We are cruising 30 Oct-7 Nov. What can we expect regarding passenger make up??? Age/children/families, etc. Thanks

Hi,

I sailed the Miracle this June and she is a fabulous ship with a great crew. I would sail that ship again in a heartbeat. Since you are going when school is in session, there probably won't be a lot of kids on board. On our sailing the average age was between 40-70 with very few children. It all depends on the week though, but like I said, school is in session and you shouldn't be loaded with kids. If you want more info on the Miracle, I started a thread called "All Things Miracle".....lots of info in there. Here is the link.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=631682

You really are going to love that ship. :D

It'll be old folks as kids are in school, and too long for the long weekend people. Miracle is quite a nice ship!

I am sailing on this October 30 to November 7 cruise and I resent being called "old folks" (LOL - maybe resent is a strong word....

My friend and I will be there - she is just 51 and I am 54 - but we are both physically fit and young.

It's been our experience that families and younger adults tend to stick to cruises that are seven days or less. Cruises that are over a week in duration attract a slightly older crowd. We are sailing the Miracle next year but have been on it's sister ship the Legend twice both eight day cruises and the spirit class is my favorite so far. If the Miracle is close to what the Legend is you will be very happy.

It's been our experience that families and younger adults tend to stick to cruises that are seven days or less. Cruises that are over a week in duration attract a slightly older crowd. We are sailing the Miracle next year but have been on it's sister ship the Legend twice both eight day cruises and the spirit class is my favorite so far. If the Miracle is close to what the Legend is you will be very happy.

I liked the Miracle even better than the Legend.:D

We (DW & I) are sailing those same dates. We are celebrating our 48th anniversary on Halloween (Please no comments, we have heard them all:D).

We are sailing with a group of 12 couples whose ages range from Mid 50's to early 70's. We both are a young 68 and looking for a great time.

Great...Then I can't wait to cruise the Miracle:D

You certainly will have a great time. I can't comment about the southern itinerary cause we did the eastern but you will love the ship. I'm dying to do the southern route also. That one looks awesome. :D Did you see my thread called "All Things Miracle". If not, go over here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=631682

You have picked one of Carnivals best ships. Age make up I would say will change from week to week. Its a very good ship with very good ports.

Archived