Separate Credit Cards?

emen822

My sisters and I are cruising on the NOS in December. :D Are we able to use our own credit cards for our sea pass account? (Meaning two people in the same room, each using a their own credit card) I would assume the answer is yes but would like to know if there is a way to do this before we board. Usually I travel with my own family and we just put it all on the same card. Thanks in advance.

when you do your setsail pass online after final payment it will ask you if you want to use a credit card for your sea pass acct and last 4 digits of the card-and i think it asks who all you want to be able to use the card? so you just put yourself - in the boarding process , you will then give them the card and they will "attach" it to the seapass with your name on it- your sisters or friends will do the same- pretty neat -

Definitely yes - I've done this on my last two cruises, both of which were with a non-related roommate.

When filling out the SetSail pass, it does indeed ask who else in the room is to be linked with the credit card. When your roommate goes through the SetSail process, they can enter their own information.

On my upcoming cruise, my son's girlfriend is travelling in the same room with us; she doesn't have a credit card, so she will be securing her SeaPass account with cash, and we were able to indicate that when setting up her SetSail pass.

Archived