Anyone? hELP!

RoyalTraveler

So glad I have found you! We've been on 3 cruises and 1 Ai. We are booked for 2 weeks at Hacienda Vista Real (Ai) in Playa Del Carmen in June 08. I cannot find anyone who has been there or know anything about it. Do you?

Also shopping for a cruise for week Feb. 24 - March 2. We have booked a RT flight to Ft. Lauderdale 2/23 - 3/2. Can't seem to find anything interesting on land there unless we go to Miami. Any suggestions? The best cruise I seem to be able to find is the Caribbean Princess 7 day.

Thanks for any info! :o

I'm not Seawyllow, but HAL has a 7 night cruise on Westerdam that leaves from Ft. Lauderdale on 2/24 that goes to Half Moon Cay, Aruba, and Curacao which is a great itinerary. It looks pretty full but you might look at that one.

There are lots of things to do in Ft. Lauderdale. Im not the person you wanted to talk to so I dont know what you like.

There are really fun airboat rides. Up on sample road, is one of the best butterfly farms probably in the world. The beach is very nice? las olas is a fun area, I love the houses more than shopping, they all back up to man made canals. The flea market on sunrise has a free circus and lots to buy. The mall further out on sunrise is the largest discount mall in the U.S. You can go out to the indian reservation and gamble and eat dinner cheap.

Not sure why you cant find anything you like to do in Ft. Lauderdale maybe none of these things are your cup of tea. Whats so great in miami except they have monkey jungle.

Archived