Ben And Jerrys Sweet On Liberty

I am sure this has been asked before, but can someone please confirm the cabin number for this "sweet" on the Liberty. I have cabin 6305, was assigned by RCCL rep for a cruise in March and I thought I read this was the cabin.

If so, what are the benefits to this room vs. other promenade rooms?

Thank you kindly in advance.

I am sure this has been asked before, but can someone please confirm the cabin number for this "sweet" on the Liberty. I have cabin 6305, was assigned by RCCL rep for a cruise in March and I thought I read this was the cabin.

If so, what are the benefits to this room vs. other promenade rooms?

Thank you kindly in advance.

Hope the other posting helps you

I had read a review about this and couldn't remember where I had read it, so I googled and here ya go........... enjoy your ice cream and your view!!! :p

Speaking of Ben & Jerry's, this ship also has a Ben & Jerry's "Sweet" Suite, which is the stateroom with the promenade window to just happens to look out at the backsides of the model cows that stand on the roof of the Ice Cream parlor one deck below. I happened to secure a letter that is given to the people who are placed in this sweet suite, and it reads like this...

"Dear Mr. and Mrs. "Smith'...

Welcome to Liberty of the Seas!

Due to your stateroom's proximity to our delicious Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Shop and because of your unique view of Ben & Jerry's mascots overlooking the Royal Promenade, we've proudly designated this stateroom Ben & Jerry's "Sweet."

Accommodations in this "Sweet" come with benefits not available to other guests:

• Complimentary Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream treats for each guest. (Enclosed in your concierge folder are two complimentary vouchers. These vouchers are valid for seven visits per guest.)

• Access to the "Cow'cierge" Lounge on Deck 10 aft.

• A fun-themed stateroom, unique to Royal Caribbean cruise lines.

However, should you find the cows outside of your window to be a "moo"sance during your cruise vacation with us, please contact Guest Relations and we'll be pleased to "moo"ve you. To an "udder" stateroom.

Moo chews gracias..

Freedom of the Seas

For those who really "moo"st know, the number for this stateroom is 6305.

• 1 year later...

Archived