Question about frequent flyer miles (American Airlines)

BethCarp

Getting ready to book tickets on AA.com. My DH has a frequent flyer account, but I can't find the number right now. Does it have to be entered at the time of booking? Or will it go automatically onto his account?

At the time of booking your flight? No, you can give them his number at the airport when you check in. Or, you can even logon to AA.COM after the fact and have them book the miles.

d

you can call and have them enter it later, or have them enter it at the airport...OR you may be able to call AA and get it...but for security they may not tell you.......:p nothing will automatically go to the account....i mean, if luggage can't get there, do ya think the airline will magically find a frequent flyer number....:eek: :D (meant to be funny!!!)

i have called after reserving...just have the conf # and when you get the FF# the agent can add it no prob!

i mean, if luggage can't get there, do ya think the airline will magically find a frequent flyer number....:eek: :D

Good point!! :D Anyway, I don't care how it's applied as long as it can be applied. Thanks I'll go ahead and book this airfare. I really don't want to wait and it could take a me a few hours to find the number.

Good point!! :D Anyway, I don't care how it's applied as long as it can be applied. Thanks I'll go ahead and book this airfare. I really don't want to wait and it could take a me a few hours to find the number.

Make sure when you book online and you find your frequent flyer number to get your 500 online booking miles.

;)

Archived