Re: Itinerary.........where can I find a

bubbles1209

Not sure where to put this, so I'll start here, I'm sure if it needs to be moved, it will be, but hopefully someone can help me out here. We have a friend of my DH's grandson going on our trip with us in June, and I would like to know where I can find a link that has a blank travel itinerary where I could just fill in the blanks and fax it to her, you know, one that would have it where I can fill in the flight information, departure & arrival times, cruise & destination info, etc. Anyone have a clue where I could find a blank form to fill out? One that I could just print out and not have to buy anything. Thanks in advance:)

If you send me your email, I'll send you a copy of the papers I use. Are you interested in the permission form that needs notarized by the parents, or an itinerary to give the parents. I have both if you'd like to email me.

bogelbtk@aol.com My oldest daughter was an only child until she was 15 years old. We've taken friends with us for years, probably at least 30 trips, close to home and out of the country. So far, we've never had a problem.

Not sure where to put this, so I'll start here, I'm sure if it needs to be moved, it will be, but hopefully someone can help me out here. We have a friend of my DH's grandson going on our trip with us in June, and I would like to know where I can find a link that has a blank travel itinerary where I could just fill in the blanks and fax it to her, you know, one that would have it where I can fill in the flight information, departure & arrival times, cruise & destination info, etc. Anyone have a clue where I could find a blank form to fill out? One that I could just print out and not have to buy anything. Thanks in advance:)

why don't you just ask you travel agent?

Nita

Archived