Oxygen Tank Size

tlm

Just trying to figure out how many oxygen tanks I will need to order for our upcoming cruise.

I will be going with Care Vacations and I was wondering what size tanks they supply.

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Toni

The size of the tanks is less important than your rate and time of use. Your oxygen supplier should calculate the amount of supply you need, in whatever type of supply container, and then add a bit of a safety cushion, to determine how much supply you need. You should have discussed this wtih Care Vacation when you made your arrangements with them.

The size of the tanks is less important than your rate and time of use. Your oxygen supplier should calculate the amount of supply you need, in whatever type of supply container, and then add a bit of a safety cushion, to determine how much supply you need. You should have discussed this wtih Care Vacation when you made your arrangements with them.

Perhaps I should have given more information. I have a portable concentrator that I use. I have already done two cruises using it exclusively. I'm ordering tanks this time because I'm trying to reduce the hours that I use on my machine.

I know what an M-6 tank will last me based on my LPM and that's what I use at home.

Since I haven't put my order into Care Vacations yet my question is whether or not they supplied M -6 tanks. If they do then I'll be able to figure out what my needs are. (I have done this in the past when we go to Las Vegas)

Sorry for the confusion

Toni

Just a thought...Have you considered renting a portable concentrator? Like an Inogen or an Eclipse. I found that is much easier than tanks when traveling and the cost is about the same. The only disadvantage would be if you cannot use a pulse mode. Also, the portable units are acceptable on most airlines if you are flying.

Just a thought...Have you considered renting a portable concentrator? Like an Inogen or an Eclipse. I found that is much easier than tanks when traveling and the cost is about the same. The only disadvantage would be if you cannot use a pulse mode. Also, the portable units are acceptable on most airlines if you are flying.

Sandy

Please see my previous post. I have an Airsep portable which I have used for two cruises. I want some tanks to reduce the number of hours of use on it.

Thanks

Toni

Archived