Harv and marv whale watching

teaach

My Dh and I are in Juneau on a Friday in May 2008, 3 ships in port. We are scheduled to be there from 2pm-11pm. Do you think we can schedule a whale watching tour with Harv and Marv in the time framework that we have?:confused:

My Dh and I are in Juneau on a Friday in May 2008, 3 ships in port. We are scheduled to be there from 2pm-11pm. Do you think we can schedule a whale watching tour with Harv and Marv in the time framework that we have?:confused:

You can go in the late afternoon, if they have space available. Just give them a call. I loved my H&M whale excursion!

We will be in Jeneau around the same time, and I have a reservation with Harv & Marv, as I read on these boards that the cruise fills up fast. You can call 1-866-909-7288 or 907-209-7288 and talk to Eileen. When I made our reservation, I gave her my credit card info and she said she would charge the deposit after the first of the year, then we could pay or charge the balance the day of the whale watch cruise.

I was there last month. The ship was there from 11am-8pm and I went whalewatching with Harv & Marv at 4pm.

They picked us up at Mendenhall Glacier and dropped us off at the pier at 7:30 p.m.

Archived