Carnival Cruiselines Camp Carnival & family cruising info

jds6360

I am wondering, how strict is Carnival on their age differentiations in Camp Carnival? We are cruising for the first I have children who are 4, 8, 10, 11 and 12. Also, any helpful hints would be appreciated for cruising with children. Thank you.:)

In my experience, they are VERY strict with the age issue. The only times they tend to stretch the issue is for two reasons: if the child in question has certain mental or physical limitations or if there is a less than normal amount of kids on board (which you don't find all that often unless you cruise during school sessions). For legal and liability reasons, they don't allow kids from one age group to be with another group.

I am wondering, how strict is Carnival on their age differentiations in Camp Carnival? We are cruising for the first I have children who are 4, 8, 10, 11 and 12. Also, any helpful hints would be appreciated for cruising with children. Thank you.:)

Which one would you want to change?

The ages are 3-5, 6-8, 9-11, 12-14...so you would have at least one in each age group.

Unless the child is turning the next age SOON (as in days/weeks not months). Or if there are few children on board and they combine ages. Then they are usually strict with the age group.

On the first day you can ask nicely. But make sure you are realistic about it. I once saw a mom demanding that her 3 year old be placed with her 9 year old sister.

So just prepare the kids that they WILL be in different age groups and they will be pleasantly surprised if you are able to combine a few of them.

Here are the schedules for each age group...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Camp%20Carnival%20Capers/

Archived