Conquest Point Supper Club - Days of operation

cruisingnana

We are trying to decide what night to book the Supper Club (Point) during our cruise on Conquest (11/25/07 - 12/02/2007). Had thought we might try to go the last night, Saturday, but are not sure they take reservations or are open on the last night. Anyone know the answer? TIA

I have a reservation for December 29, a Saturday, the last night of our Christmas Cruise.

I see you are from Yoakum. My daughter's best friend (also her former college roommate and matron of honor) grew up in Yoakum, all of her family still lives there.

Enjoy your cruise...we are very excited about ours!

We are trying to decide what night to book the Supper Club (Point) during our cruise on Conquest (11/25/07 - 12/02/2007). Had thought we might try to go the last night, Saturday, but are not sure they take reservations or are open on the last night. Anyone know the answer? TIA

The Point is open every night, Sunday through Saturday.

Here's a link that will allow you to download the menu:

http://hosted.filefront.com/cruisecritter

How do you book a reservation for the Point Supper Club prior to departure? Is there a place on the Carnival website to do this?

Nope... not the Carnival site.

You can make your reservations here:

http://surv.cheetahmail.com/s?aid=982238741&o=1&n=28

It's a service provided by Carnival's Senior Cruise Director, John Heald and his remarkable engineer, Roberto.

Enjoy!

Mach

Saturday is booked for us too for our upcoming cruise on the Conquest. Thanks to MachMan for his fabulous review pf the Conquest! It certainly helped us decide to make reservations at the Pointe and also for the Atlantis Submarine in Grand Cayman. If you are taking a cruise on the Conquest, Machman's review is a must.:)

Saturday is booked for us too for our upcoming cruise on the Conquest. Thanks to MachMan for his fabulous review pf the Conquest! It certainly helped us decide to make reservations at the Pointe and also for the Atlantis Submarine in Grand Cayman. If you are taking a cruise on the Conquest, Machman's review is a must.:)

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm thrilled to hear that you're doing the Atlantis dive. It really is amazing and highly unusual! Last dive, we made it down to 107 feet just off the Cayman wall.

Everyone who's done that excursion has loved it. I hope you do as well.

Please let me know what you think, upon your return.

Mach

Havensnest:

Would you be willing to name the daughter's best friend and college roommate? Maybe I know them. Yoakum is quite a small town.

When are you cruising? Are you going on Conquest also?

Cruising Nana

You probably know them if you've ever had a student in the Yoakum schools.

Monica Blank is my Katie's best friend. She comes from a family of educators. Her dad is a coach, her mom a teacher, one of the relatives is an administrator, etc...

My husband and I will be on the Conquest during Christmas week celebrating our 30th anniversary.

Archived