NCL Reservations Closing at 3 pm

shoreguy

Don't be surprised it you get no answer. I am sure someone will turn this into bad customer service but NCL is dong a smart thing:

"As Hurricane Frances approaches South Florida, the NCL corporate

headquarters and reservations offices will temporarily close beginning

3 p.m. EST Thursday, September 2nd and all day Friday, September 3rd,

allowing our employees and their families time to prepare."

Holland America has made no announcement for the Zuiderdam sailing out of FLL. on Saturday.... You should read that board.

I was told by an NCL CSR that about 50 agents have flown from MIA to a call center in Boulder CO. There will be some agents available this weekend.

Things are also heated on the RCI board because they have no information. The moderator on the Princess board is doing an excellent job of combining all hurricane threads. It's a smoker on the boards today!!:eek:

I did receive a personal e-mail from the internet company rep I am using for my March cruise. She wanted to let me know she was leaving the area and would not respond to my e-mails as promptly as sh would like. I have never used this company before but am quite impressed that this rep would take time out to contact her clients.

My thoughts and prayers are going out to those of you travelling these next few days and those people living in the path of this hurricane- Take Care and BE Safe.

I understand them closing my only thing is why is NCL the only cruise line that does not have updates on it's website? Looking at their site you'd never know there was something major going on.

I am trying to think, but it seems to me they have no ships that are sailing out of Miami, Cape Canaveral or Fort L at this time of year. The only updates being offered are from the lines that do have ships that sail starting on Sat or Sun out of the So. Florida ports. correct me if I am wrong?

nMNita

Things are also heated on the RCI board because they have no information. The moderator on the Princess board is doing an excellent job of combining all hurricane threads. It's a smoker on the boards today!!:eek:

I did receive a personal e-mail from the internet company rep I am using for my March cruise. She wanted to let me know she was leaving the area and would not respond to my e-mails as promptly as sh would like. I have never used this company before but am quite impressed that this rep would take time out to contact her clients.

My thoughts and prayers are going out to those of you travelling these next few days and those people living in the path of this hurricane- Take Care and BE Safe.

My thoughts and prayers are with those traveling as well. I will say a special prayer for those living in Florida like my daughter and sil. I am sure the cruise lines involved are doing their best to keep everyone updated; sounds like you have a great rep; stick with her. NMNita

Archived