Possible Cruise Critic Group 2/28/09 Carnival Freedom!!!

Cnote

Let the planning begin!!!

You voted, and I listened!!!

So who all would be interested in the Feb 28, 2009 sailing (mistakenly put Apr in the poll, but I warned yall lol) on the Carnival Freedom, 8 days, leaving Ft Lauderdale going to San Juan, St. Thomas, Antiqua, Tortola and Nassau.

I already have 4 rooms ready to go, who else gonna join in (how many do you need to get the group started up lol)???

Sounds like a good time...

With the exception of San Juan (BTDT... got the t-shirt, PLUS...) the itinerary sounds great!

Count me in.

What's BTDT? I'm sitting her racking my brain trying to figure it out lol

Once I have an idea of how big the group is, I believe at that point I can request prices. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. The regular price is around $600 so it can't go higher than regular prices I would assume.

• 2 weeks later...

The prices can not be posted here, you can post prices in the member forum only. Has Laura set you up in the forum yet.

I have a group going on the Liberty 7/26/2008. All pricing need to be in the forum , you can paste you links in your signature here.

see mine under the banner.

That is were all princing goes, you can keep you post / thread to the front and keep chatting to keep intrest going, if you need you can go to my forum and I have a e-mail there under pugs, I will try to help you. I know it can be a lot to take in , if you are new to this. You can also start a roll call, but no pricing there also. I got a lot of info. just looking how others got theirs started. Good Luck. Laura is a really big help, so is host Randy. I called on them often. ;)

Almost there...I did my deposit, just waiting for prices to post and then we'll be official!!!

Hi Cnote!

We may be interested in joining !!! Right itinerary and ship!

Just closing down booking for my first hosting of CC Group sailing 2/27/08, quite a learning experience!!

Laura will set things up for you, and you can imitate what others do! In your signature copy-paste links to your website and pricing.

It would be great if you could Email pricing: manmtnmike@gmail.com

Good luck! You'll do a great job....Just keep a sense of humor:D

MMMMike

Archived