Balcony Quad on Serenade?

kkmonga

That is a great arrangement. I like that much better than the pullman over the main bed. Makes me very claustrophobic. I wonder if all the D-1 quad cabins are like this? I am considering 9076 for an Alaska cruise and wouldn't mind a quad with this arrangement. If anyone knows, could you let me know?

That is a great arrangement. I like that much better than the pullman over the main bed. Makes me very claustrophobic. I wonder if all the D-1 quad cabins are like this? I am considering 9076 for an Alaska cruise and wouldn't mind a quad with this arrangement. If anyone knows, could you let me know?

9076 has a "diamond" symbol on it which means a sofa bed and pullman bed.

The cabin with the picture I attached was a D1. On RCCL's website, it shows a diamond after the cabin number. One sofabed with one pullman.

Hope this helps. Only Radiance class ships seem to have this configuration. Great for a family traveling with two kids.

The OP asked about 8088 which shows that it has two pullman beds. I'm just guessing but one pullman bed will be over the sofa and one will be over the head of the bed.

Wrona, we had and E1 on the hump 8586 and one pullman was over the head of the bed and the other started near the foot of the bed to the wall.

Wrona, we had and E1 on the hump 8586 and one pullman was over the head of the bed and the other started near the foot of the bed to the wall.

You mean both were next to the balcony doors? Or was the bed near the bathroom in your room?

You mean both were next to the balcony doors? Or was the bed near the bathroom in your room?

Both were near the balcony. One directly over the pillow area of the bed.

And the other was near the foot of the bed. All in a line. this picture is not the best put you will get the idea, the arrows show where the pullmans are. You can see the outline near the head of the bed.

IMG_2506witharrows.jpg

Both were near the balcony. One directly over the pillow area of the bed.

And the other was near the foot of the bed. All in a line. this picture is not the best put you will get the idea, the arrows show where the pullmans are. You can see the outline near the head of the bed.

Thanks Sue (just trying to get an answer to the original OP's question).

Sue,

Was this on the Serenade or another Radiance class? The deck plan on Serenade shows 8586 as a pullman and a pullout sofa, but you're saying that it is two pullmans? If so that will be good news for my kids-they're already fighting over who gets to sleep on the pullman!

Sue,

Was this on the Serenade or another Radiance class? The deck plan on Serenade shows 8586 as a pullman and a pullout sofa, but you're saying that it is two pullmans? If so that will be good news for my kids-they're already fighting over who gets to sleep on the pullman!

It was on the Serenade but there were definitely two outlines, up on the ceiling. We didn't use them so I am assuming they (the outlines) are both beds. I do see on the plans that they say it is a sofa bed and pullman. Now I am scratching my head with what the outline near the foot of the bed is as I definitely think the one over the pillows was a pullman. The sofa in that room is small, more like a overgrown chair. I have no clue if it pulls out but if it is it is a twin sofabed.

IMG_2511.jpg

Thanks for the info. If there are two pullman's then that'll be a bonus, if not then it'll be what we planned on.

The room and the balcony are great if you want to see more pictures of the room click on the link in my signature, they start on page 3 or so.

Archived