"Friends & Family" Miltary starts 11/1

popsec

Don't forget that the "friends and family" military deal starts tomorrow! We've booked our cabin on the Sept 7, 2008 Legend cruise and are waiting til tomorrow for 2 other couples to book.....hoping the rate stays the same and this cruise is eligable for the deal

Hi Marie,

Until Nov 30th. Sure you dont want to join us on the 3rd? Getting everything packed and ready to fly out on Friday.

Dave

Dave,

We leave on the Carnival Spirit, Nov 6th. The TA sounds wonderful. At least I have my 24 night TA to look forward to next year. It will be a solo though. We WILL all have to cruise together one of these days!!! Have a wonderful cruise and I will be looking for your review upon your return :).

Marie

Thanks! ran into a problem on our last cruise with this. We booked our rooms and they ran the special a few months later. So got some family to book then they raised our rates to the current rate. We got it all worked out in the end but it was a hassle. But our rates are the same as booking time right now on our future cruise so I may offer it out.:)

Lonnie

The Carnival website says:

Promotion is booked under fare code CPM1 for the first stateroom and CPM3 for the additional two staterooms.

They are only good on select cruises on limited dates. Check the website for promotions/specials. There is a box to click and a list rolls down for you to chose the promotion you are looking for.

Thanks! ran into a problem on our last cruise with this. We booked our rooms and they ran the special a few months later. So got some family to book then they raised our rates to the current rate. We got it all worked out in the end but it was a hassle. But our rates are the same as booking time right now on our future cruise so I may offer it out.:)

Lonnie

The same thing happened to us...bt the time the friends and family deal came out our rate had jumped $42 per person.

Archived