Urgent - Cruise & Flight Tickets Not Arrrived Yet Departing 10th Vov

claiream3

Was just wondering if anybody had recieved their ticket pack yet, including more importantly any flight tickets for the NYC-Caribbean QM2 Cruise departing 10th November?

We're flying from LHR with BA to JFK and obviously cannot board a plane sans-flight ticket!

Many thanks in advance for any information

Claire

Have you received nothing? That's terrible! :mad:

I suggest you ring Cunard - or your travel agent. i.e. whoever you booked with.

At the very least, the delay in receiving your tickets means that you are missing out of sitting there staring at them lovingly.

I am sure that you have everybody's sympathy. Let us know when we can stop worrying about you.

J

We're flying from LHR with BA to JFK and obviously cannot board a plane sans-flight ticket!

Claire,

You can if its an electronic ticket - in which case you only need your reference number - ask Cunard for it - then you can check it out on BA's web site. I'm flying with BA next week back from New York and have an e-ticket (though not issued through Cunard).

Peter

Was just wondering if anybody had recieved their ticket pack yet, including more importantly any flight tickets for the NYC-Caribbean QM2 Cruise departing 10th November?

Many thanks in advance for any information

Claire

Hi - we are also on the Nov 10th sailing and our tix were lost by the courier. I contacted Cunard and they advised that I would not need the Cruise package - I would be on the manifest as long as I had done my online immigration - I assume that you have done that - if not go to Cunard and complete the Cruise personalizer asap. Your air tix are probably e tix - ours were and if so you only need your booking reference numbers , flight details and Id to board without problems. But of course call Cunard to be sure all is in order.

Did you know we had a roll call going - if not go check it out - it has been great fun to "chat with everyone". If you have not been on , you might not know that we have a meeting happening in the Commodore club at 2 pm on Sunday 11th. Hope to see you there.

REgards,

Debra

Was just wondering if anybody had recieved their ticket pack yet, including more importantly any flight tickets for the NYC-Caribbean QM2 Cruise departing 10th November? Claire

Hi Claire

I am also on this voyage but received my tickets (ship and flight) several weeks ago. You will be OK with both flight and boarding as long as you have full details with you plus Passport. However, how did you book? TA or direct on-line? If TA then get in touch in the morning, sounds like they are not doing their job!

Don't panic, as long as you have your booking reference and flight details you will be OK.

Have you been on QM2 before?

Please check out the roll call for this voyage and whatever you do, please meet us all at 2pm on the 11th November in the Commodore Club (forward deck 9) it will be a great meet and greet, and a wonderful start to the cruise.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Hi all, many thanks for your helpful information.

I actually contacted my travel agent right after I posted, and the tickets had been sat at their premises for weeks....in my book I was at least expecting a phone call informing me of their arrival...so yes TA not doing their job. Humband picked them up right away.

The flight ticket looks like an e-ticket as this was on plain paper (something I could in fact type up myself on my PC if I wanted to but hey ho) but I guess this is a new thing in the quest to save money on the airlines part.

So I guess we're all set.

With regard to the roll-call I would like to be added and join the meet-and-greet, however I am not sure where to look to check my name is added (Claiream3 x 2 = Claire and Craig).

Looking forward to my first cruise....8 days to go...but not looking forward to the packing in the interim. The pile is rising and rising on top of the suit cases!

...8 days to go...but not looking forward to the packing in the interim. The pile is rising and rising on top of the suit cases!

Claire,

The best adice I ever got (but have yet to take!) is take half the luggage and twice the money you originally planned........;)

Bon Voyage!

Peter

Hi all, many thanks for your helpful information.

I actually contacted my travel agent right after I posted, and the tickets had been sat at their premises for weeks....in my book I was at least expecting a phone call informing me of their arrival...so yes TA not doing their job. Humband picked them up right away.

The flight ticket looks like an e-ticket as this was on plain paper (something I could in fact type up myself on my PC if I wanted to but hey ho) but I guess this is a new thing in the quest to save money on the airlines part.

So I guess we're all set.

With regard to the roll-call I would like to be added and join the meet-and-greet, however I am not sure where to look to check my name is added (Claiream3 x 2 = Claire and Craig).

Looking forward to my first cruise....8 days to go...but not looking forward to the packing in the interim. The pile is rising and rising on top of the suit cases!

Hi Claire - So glad you got your tix. Your TA sounds like she/he needs a little refresher in customer service! If you go to roll call board - click on Cunard roll call and scross down a couple of threads to the November 10th- go to last page and log in with a message introducing yourself and say you want to join us and you will be welcomed to the group by many and you will be added to the list! See you November 11th at 2pm in the commodores lounge!

Debra

To find the Roll Call click on the link below and you will find the Roll Call for the November 10th cruise. I will add you to the Meet and Greet list. However, please post on the Roll Call so that we will know you found us. Glad you got your tickets.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=12214758#post12214758

Beth

Archived