Just back from Cameron Reid's tour

PrincessEsq

I'm wanting to book with Cameron for our upcoming cruise in January as we will be in Barbados on Jan. 14th. can you tell me what he charged pp and what was the itinerary, also did he have a beach stop?

We went on a tour with Cameron on October 23rd. He met us at the gate as promised and we had a wonderful time. He is very flexible on his itinerary and my group loved it. I highly recommend Cameron's tour.

Cameron personalizes every tour, so he will take you wherever you wish to go. He charged us $30 pp this spring for about 5 hours, but there were 5 of us. The per person charge may be more if there are fewer people. If you email him with an idea of how long you want to be gone and the type of things you want to see, he will give you a price upfront so you can compare. He really is a very interesting man.

We had a group of 10 so it was $30 per person. I don't remember exactly but I am pretty sure it is more expensive if you have less than 5 people. Definitely do your research beforehand so that you can tell him what you want to do. My group went to a rum distillery, a historic church, a mahogany factory and a island tour.

Archived