Platinum status

jerseygirl3

On your 10th, you should have 9 in your cruise history. I will be a Rif-Raf platinum cruiser in a few days.

Fred

...and I'll be Platinum on my January cruise!

Yee Haaa!

Have a wonderful trip, Fred and Wendy!

CONGRATULATIONS, both of you!!

Once you are officially members of "the club" - you will receive additional information regarding special MEMBERS ONLY handshakes and such...:D

Tom

Once you are officially members of "the club" - you will receive additional information regarding special MEMBERS ONLY handshakes and such...:D

Tom

Secret handshake:)

Thanks !!! Does this mean I can hang out with you guys now :D

Fred

Tom

LOL - too funny!

And don't forget about the special elevator that goes to the special cabins

Yeah the one that takes you to the front or back of the ship.

Diane

I'm not sure anybody actually answered my question. Will I get Platinum perks WITH my 10th cruise or with my 11th cruise? Carnival says I'll get it ON my 10th cruise and I don't have to wait until my 11th cruise, but they've been known to give our incorrect info before.

I'm not sure anybody actually answered my question. Will I get Platinum perks WITH my 10th cruise or with my 11th cruise? Carnival says I'll get it ON my 10th cruise and I don't have to wait until my 11th cruise, but they've been known to give our incorrect info before.

When the documents for your 10th cruise arrive, they will say

Please proceed to VIP Check In.

ding...you are a winner!!!

Shhhhh .. Shhhh (we aren't even supposed to let "others" know that such things exist...)

Tom

And don't forget the special flame resistant coats that they issue to redirect the "firey stares" from folks in the regular Purser's desk line!!!

THIS WILL BE OUR 10TH TOO.

OUR LUGAGE TAGS HAD VIP ON THEM AND OUR E-DOC HAD OUR PLATINUM

STATUS PLUS OUR PAST QUEST #.

WERE ON THE HOLIDAY OUT OF MOBILE 5 DAY 1/14/08. I CAN'T WAITTO RIDE THE SECRET ELEVATORS.

WE EARNED A FREE CRUISE FROM OUR CARNIVAL MASTERCARD.

WE COULD HAVE TAKEN A WORLD CRUISE WITH THE MONEY WE SPENT ON THE CARD. :eek: ENJOY THE TRIP.

J.D.

I leave Wednesday on my 10th cruise. I did not receive anything with my Doc's Re: VIP. I did call and they told me to just go to the VIP check in. I should probably print out my cruise history just in case.

Absolutely take your cruise history with you. Also it would not be a bad idea to have your TA or PVP call the ship directly to make certain you are on the Purser's Platinum list. Our PVP did this for us when the program first got started.

I realized when the program was new, there were a lot of bugs to work out, but it has been 2 years. The Platinum folks should not be falling through the cracks this late in the game!!! IMHO

Archived