Poll: Ever gotten upgraded AFTER GTY assignment?

Simru12

Ever gotten upgraded after GTY Assignment?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Ever gotten upgraded after GTY Assignment?

• Yes
    • No

We're sailing in December have gotten assignment on our GTY. I'm happy with it, but started wondering if there was a chance of getting bumped up to a better room if there is still space available on the ship.

This ever happen to anyone? If so, was it ahead of time, or did you find out at check-in?

Just curious.

On my last cruise and the one coming up we booked balcony 8A guarantees and have been upgraded both times.

Conquest - got 8E

Miracle (coming up) just found out I got a Cat. 11!!! :D (dancing, dancing, dancing!!!)

Both the first the assignment did not change and of course I want this one to stay the same too. I know this does not happen often so I'm really excited!

This happened to my friend, first time cruiser, booked a Cat4a and was assigned a Cat.4c, when he arrived at the pier he was in a Cat.8h

Fred

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

We booked 4A, got 4B, but from what I can tell, there are LOTS of 6's still open. Even if it's on the same deck, a Window would be great!

This happened to my friend, first time cruiser, booked a Cat4a and was assigned a Cat.4c, when he arrived at the pier he was in a Cat.8h

Fred

Holy crap! That's amazing!

I booked a 1A gty for my May Imagination cruise. I was assigned a 4A. Docs were issued with the 4A cabin. About 10 days before sailing, my TA called with news about my cruise. I got upgraded again to a 6A.

Holy crap! That's amazing!

I booked a 1A gty for my May Imagination cruise. I was assigned a 4A. Docs were issued with the 4A cabin. About 10 days before sailing, my TA called with news about my cruise. I got upgraded again to a 6A.

Thats cool, with all of my guarantee booking they were never upgraded again, ie: this Elation cruise I leave in a few days, I'm still stuck with U4, No changes, maybe when I get there.

Fred

Archived