please help

gettin outta here

ok i know i am dragging my feet on this but i have to book a hotel for 1 night in miami for 11/24(SOON)!!!! i am just having trouble deciding what location is most convenient. and let me say the holiday inn port miami is completely full. looking at Double tree Biscayne but no shuttle services either from airport or to pier. should i stay near airport or closer to port???

You may want to check into the Holiday Inn at the airport.

I think (not positive) that they not only offer a shuttle from the airport, but ON CERTAIN DAYS (Sun - Thursday) they offer a FREE shuttle to the port.

thanks for the info, i will try both.

you know fred you always seem to have all the answers

you also seem to always be in CC:D

I have cox cable modem so although it seems like my green light is always on, Im probably out doing something. I also chat on other forums but this one has fun people and most of them make me laugh.

I work lots of over time, many 16 hour shifts so when I do get home I like to relax and read some of the crazy threads on here.

By the way where are you from?

Fred

thanks , Im not really having trouble finding a room(other than holiday inn) just having trouble deciding what is my best option

What ever option you decide, make sure you still fly in a day earily, even if it has to be on a park bench (Bayside Market) :D

thanks , Im not really having trouble finding a room(other than holiday inn) just having trouble deciding what is my best option

Then if that's the case check out the Intercontinental Hotel. It is across the street from the Holiday Inn and much nicer. Right on the water across from the port. 5 minute taxi ride to the port. Bayside a water walkway away.

Try priceline and save some money.

The Hampton is very close to the port and I thought it was excellent. Breakfast is included in your cost and you can have free shuttle service. I was very pleased with the fact that I could park my vehicle there (for a small fee) and get shuttled free to the ship. They also came and picked us up after I called at disembarkation.

Archived