Carnival Commercial

mariemorgan

DH and I noticed last night that in the video with the young couple who are working out that the shots of the full ship from afar are of the Victory but when they show the couple running on the track, you can see by the funnel that they're on a Spirit class ship (funnel made of red glass).

DH and I noticed last night that in the video with the young couple who are working out that the shots of the full ship from afar are of the Victory but when they show the couple running on the track, you can see by the funnel that they're on a Spirit class ship (funnel made of red glass).

thats the commercial I mean.

Every morning,

every evening

aint we got fun

So inviting

So exciting

yea we got fun

Do as you like dear

There's so much to choose

we got it all

on our funship cruise.

As for the name on the ship.... Are you redy?.......GIVE ME V I C T O R Y

LMAO! I was 3 going on 4 in 1985, so I'm afraid I don't remember that one. But I sure got a good laugh, just now. :D

Yeah I wasn't even 2 years old when that commercial came out. That cruise is kind of expensive (for Carnival) don't you think? 3 nights starting at $325? I guess they weren't a big corporate power house at the point and didn't discount as much back then.

isn't that Adrian Barboe in that commercial (not sure of spelling) But for us old folks, you all know who I am talking about.

Nope, not Adrian it's that other annoying personality... :eek: Not that I want to admit to being old, but pretty scary that I know who the heck you are talking about. :eek:

I may be getting older, but refuse to grow up. :cool: 51 going on 21...:rolleyes:

:cool:

Archived