Where does the POA dock in Maui?

vesw01

True, on the longer Aloha itineraries, but since the OP's signature says they are on Pride of America I assumed that was the "POA" they meant. But I could be wrong, thanks for adding the other option.

Basically OT, but I like it when members write PoAl or PoAm because then you know for sure which ship. I have my CP set to not show signatures and so forth, so that doesn't help in my case. I kind of assumed that vesw01 meant PoAm because otherwise he or she (sorry, don't know gender in this case) would have asked for info on both. OTOH, I wasn't positive.

I know some members love to have cute signatures and photos and a list of all their cruises. I know some members love to see all those cute things. I'll be honest: I don't care. Plus, I don't want to have to wade through them to get to the "meat" of the posts.

beachchick

• Administrators
Basically OT, but I like it when members write PoAl or PoAm because then you know for sure which ship. I have my CP set to not show signatures and so forth, so that doesn't help in my case. I kind of assumed that vesw01 meant PoAm because otherwise he or she (sorry, don't know gender in this case) would have asked for info on both. OTOH, I wasn't positive.

I know some members love to have cute signatures and photos and a list of all their cruises. I know some members love to see all those cute things. I'll be honest: I don't care. Plus, I don't want to have to wade through them to get to the "meat" of the posts.

beachchick

That's why I mentioned the OP's signature -- I know a lot of people keep signatures turned off. I don't mind the short ones (I have a short one myself, but it doesn't have cute graphics or photos, just links to the review/photos/video from our last cruise and saying what our next one will be (not a counter thing either, that would be too depressingly long at this point!)) -- but some of signatures out there are pretty... lengthy!

Archived