Ain't anyone else going 24/11/07 on Sun?

zip506

Hi Everyone,

No one responded to my question dated 27/10/07, regarding anyone else doing the same trip on the Pacific Sun, hahhahhhah?

That's ok, it seems that Damien and I, must have the ship ALL to ourselves, hahahahha.

No queues for us to worry about, hahahahh, or is this an Omen, meaning that this is the trip to hell, hahhhahah?

Thank's for reading this,

Frank.

Hi Everyone,

No one responded to my question dated 27/10/07, regarding anyone else doing the same trip on the Pacific Sun, hahhahhhah?

That's ok, it seems that Damien and I, must have the ship ALL to ourselves, hahahahha.

No queues for us to worry about, hahahahh, or is this an Omen, meaning that this is the trip to hell, hahhhahah?

Thank's for reading this,

Frank.

Looks like you have the ship to yourselves;)

A lot of cruisers responded to your thread about Vertigo, hope you got some good advice.

Hi Frank

I'd like to be able to say that we (wife and I) are going on your cruise on the Sun - but we are going on the one on 08 Dec.:)

We have a cabin allocation on "Empress" deck - but it is right forward , basically adjacent to the anchor locker!!:( The only good thing about that situation is that our good friends have the cabin between us and the locker - so hopefully they will bear the brunt of most of the noise.:p

Actually, for the last cruise we did on the Star in early September - we only booked 10 days out from the sailing date and the cabin allocation was changed a couple of times before we got what we finally got - so maybe there is a chance yet for the better?? Either way, we had a great time 2 months ago and I am sure it will be repeated again this time (on a different ship)

Barry

Archived