Super Bowl At Sea?

dougt1957

I will be onboard Navigator of the Seas Feb. the 3rd, the day of the Superbowl. Will the game be available for viewing?

ABSOPOSILUTELY!!!!!

We were onboard the Mariner this past year to watch our Colts kick some Bears butt!!!!

This year we are cruising the week after the Super Bowl so we can watch our Colts kick whoever's butt from home:)

They have several places where you can watch...

ABSOPOSILUTELY!!!!!

We were onboard the Mariner this past year to watch our Colts kick some Bears butt!!!!

This year we are cruising the week after the Super Bowl so we can watch our Colts kick whoever's butt from home:)

They have several places where you can watch...

Sorry, to OP, quick OT. Amybear, not sure if you saw my post on the other thread. But I wanted to thank you - I did see your post and it was very nice. :)

Now back to the Superbowl.... Or wait, I guess OP has his answer already. :D

Sorry, to OP, quick OT. Amybear, not sure if you saw my post on the other thread. But I wanted to thank you - I did see your post and it was very nice. :)

Now back to the Superbowl.... Or wait, I guess OP has his answer already. :D

Indeed I did... just before it poofed... which is probably a good thing... and thank you!

I was sooooo glad to hear you are rooting for the right team today...:)

Indy is a rowdy city today...

OP... DO NOT make any deals with the opposing teams fans... like, I'll do a shot every time my team scores... DH had to carry me back to the room because I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinks...

The bonus of the night was that the bartender gave all the Indy fans some free t-shirts:D

We were on the Grandeur last year super-bowl & they had it on in the Theater on a BIG screen. They had beer/drink specials with lots of different snacks on hand (chips/salsa, hot dog's, wings, popcorn, etc)

Go and enjoy!:)

Indeed I did... just before it poofed... which is probably a good thing... and thank you!

I was sooooo glad to hear you are rooting for the right team today...:)

Indy is a rowdy city today...

OP... DO NOT make any deals with the opposing teams fans... like, I'll do a shot every time my team scores... DH had to carry me back to the room because I'm a bit of a lightweight when it comes to drinks...

The bonus of the night was that the bartender gave all the Indy fans some free t-shirts:D

Sigh..... what is the saying, "You win some and you lose some"? Well, we lost and lost today. Bengals and Colts. :( :( :(

Last year we watched the superbowl on Brilliance and we were just off the Coast of Venezuala. The satellite feed was ESPN in spanish and there were none of the commercials. The play by play for the game was in english so that was good for us but all the pregame was spanish. This year we will be in Brazil for Carnaval on Superbowl Sunday aboard Splendour.

My DH & I were worried about this. For the first time in a billion years both of our teams (Missouri - him and Kansas - me) have a shot a BCS bowl games and did not know if we would be able to catch them on the ship. This would be a tragedy!!!! My DD's team (Arkansas) may also still have a shot at a bowl game and we would really hate to miss them. Does Serenade have a sports bar?

My DH & I were worried about this. For the first time in a billion years both of our teams (Missouri - him and Kansas - me) have a shot a BCS bowl games and did not know if we would be able to catch them on the ship. This would be a tragedy!!!! My DD's team (Arkansas) may also still have a shot at a bowl game and we would really hate to miss them. Does Serenade have a sports bar?

We are talking NFL football. Not college bowl games. Sorry, not sure that there will be feeds for college games or not. Maybe others will know.....

Archived