Princess Cays update after Noel

lawyerrose

Well the CB is in Nassau today and Princess wouldn't confirm anything for next week or the following week which is our sailing. Too bad they couldn't stop at someplace like Tortola or Grand Turk. At least they have a port lined up to give people the option of going ashore or not. We personally have always enjoyed Nassau but prefer Princess Cays.

As a first timer with Princess, when will they inform us as to whether we stop or by pass Princess cays? Will they let us know before we board or during the cruise? It is our last day before we arrive back at Port Everglades:confused:

As a first timer with Princess, when will they inform us as to whether we stop or by pass Princess cays? Will they let us know before we board or during the cruise? It is our last day before we arrive back at Port Everglades:confused:

I doubt it will be before you board. The check-in agent might have some info but I wouldn't hold a check-in agent's word as gospel either. If they have it confirmed at the start of the cruise that you are going to Nassau, there will likely be something in the Patters (the daily newsletter) when you board, or some other notice in your cabin

We were advised that we would be stopping in Nassau after the cruise had begun. I can't remember what day, I believe it was Tuesday and the stop was going to be Friday.

The crew was thrilled! We actually were quite happy ourselves. We're not really the type to sit on a beach all day. We enjoyed wandering in Nassau and then returned to the ship for an hour or two in the sun...with

I was in Nassau last year and I actually liked it better than Jamaca . I went to Atlantas and then to the beach . then shopping. A lot less hassel . The buses take you anywhere you want to go and they were easy to use . The people were friendly and not as pushey as Jamaca . I liked the Cassino at Atlantis as I won enough to pay for my cruise . The machines wernt as tite as on ship . The people at atlantis let us go through the Aquariam for free after I won. Its interesting as you walk through it something like at seaworld . CARL

I was on the 11/4 sailing of CB. We were told the evening before that we would go to Nassau. I went online and found out that there would be 3 other ships there with us. I don't like Nassau and opted to stay on the ship. Too many people in a place I don't like to go to.

I was really looking forward to Princess Cays:(

Archived