Questions about Navigator

I just booked my March 10-15 cruise to Belize and Cozumel aboard NOS! Im Excited! A few questions for now, though. My cabin is right next to Studio B on deck 2. Will I have a problem with noise, especially if I am a late sleeper? Also do people bring their own skates abroad or should I stick to renting? Im sure I will have more questions later on thanks!!

I just booked my March 10-15 cruise to Belize and Cozumel aboard NOS! Im Excited! A few questions for now, though. My cabin is right next to Studio B on deck 2. Will I have a problem with noise, especially if I am a late sleeper? Also do people bring their own skates abroad or should I stick to renting? Im sure I will have more questions later on thanks!!

The only time you might hear something is when the show is on or they are rehearsing, which from signs we saw on the doors was just about everyday. Save the room in your luggage and rent skates but make sure you bring long pants as they won't let you skate without them.

unless you are an avid ice skater or hockey player leave the skates at home!:)

lol happen to be a hockey player... do people actually play hockey or just ice skate?

no, but that would be awesome, seeing as how both my teens are hockey players (we LIVE at the rink!). The ships rink is too small to play a decent game.

My boy's always bring their own skates, they pack them in THEIR luggage, and take advantage of the special time set aside twice a week for guests who have their own skates. They know they are on a vacation too, but can't seem to stay away from ANY rink! I know you know how that is:D

Archived