What special requests do you make via fax?

lonnyw

I know that this issue is addressed in some other postings, but I had two questions for you experienced Princess cruisers out there (and especially on the CB):

1) What special requests do you recommend making via fax?

2) What is the correct fax number to send the requests to?

Thanks in advance for your feedback!

I was told if you want special things for the room, like milk crate mattress, feather pillows, extra chair,..you fax the request, any time before you go, Im not going till march and they said now was ok, you call 1-800 princess theyll tell you the fax #, I have it at home, where Im not, sorry

I was told if you want special things for the room, like milk crate mattress, feather pillows, extra chair,..you fax the request, any time before you go, Im not going till march and they said now was ok, you call 1-800 princess theyll tell you the fax #, I have it at home, where Im not, sorry

OH:eek:

I'm not sure I'd want to sleep on a "MILK' crate mattress!:D

sounds mighty uncomfortable!

(I think she meant and egg crate LOL)

Oh, if you faxed a request for a MILK CRATE MATTRESS, I am sure you gave Princess a good laugh. Just a little correction, it is an EGG Crate mattress pad. ;)

All of these things can also be requested once onboard.

One thing we did was downloaded the celibrations form. The Fax # is right on there. We ordered say an anniversary package but also sent them money through the credit card. What we figured we would use. Came out pretty close. Only missed it by 20.00 and thats what we owed at the end. Made it kind of nice. If you do that? It will NOT show on "On board credit"

On our last cruise, we faxed a request for an egg crate mattress topper to Princess Cruise Lines Customer Service (Fax 661-284-4745), indicating our name, booking number, sailing date, voyage number, ship and cabin number. The request did not appear online, but was indicated when we printed out our travel documents. Even without a pre-request, you can ask your cabin steward to get you one, but there may be a limited quantity so you would want to ask the steward as soon as you get onboard.

Archived