Interview the person below you

meganwithanh

Depends on which dance - love Smooth for Cha cha, Viva Espana for Paso Doble, Besame Mucho or Je ne mas quite pas for Bolero, most Frank Sinatra songs for Fox Trot.

Question - what is your favorite lounge to hang out in on a Celebrity ship?

[font=Comic Sans MS] [url="http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001"][img]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/26/26_21_9v.gif[/img][/url] Q: favorite hanging out lounge?[/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]A: Guess we are boring, do no spend much time in any lounge but love to "hang out" on main floor of atrium in fromt of Purser Desk. It's a great spot to people watch and we have heard some funny/sad/pathetic tales while there.[/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]Q:If you have been on more than one cruise, what has your favorite cruise been and why?[/font]

If you're into dancing, the studio that we take lessons at is planning on cruising Celebrity Century 1/22/05. We are unable to go on that cruise as hubby is undergoing hip replacement surgery around then so that he is well for our med cruise and transatlantic. Last year, when they cruised (at our suggestion Celebrity), Celebrity planned some extra dance time in the Celebrity theater with the celebrity band. I know they are practicing some formations and exhibitions for the talent show for the upcoming cruise.
There were quite a few dancers on board the Milllie transatlantic last year. We got the duo in the rendez-vous to play some great dance music and took turns on the floor.

I am in the Chic. suburbs as well. Thanks for the info regarding Century. I will be on Millennium the 30th of Jan, but I don't think I can get two weeks off in January. Any chance you can post (or email me [email]Lckypnny@aol.com[/email]) the name of the studio?...perhaps there will be other dance-focused cruises on Celebrity.
Thanks and hope all goes well for your husband.
Nancy

We go to Anne Garvey's studio - Dance Tyme - she has been an instructor for years and has a studio in her home in Woodridge. She also teaches salsa at Rancho Santa Fe in Bolingbrook on Sat. nights.
She thought getting a group of her students together for a cruise would be fun and asked us our opinion of ships and itinerary. We told her about Celebrity (basically said we only cruise Celebrity) and we ended up with 30 people last year. When the cruise director found out there was a group of dancers on board, he arranged for the extra dance time when the theater wasn't in use. The group loved Celebrity so much the booked the next cruise immediately upon return.

[b]d[/b]

[font=Century Gothic][color=magenta][b]Question: Do you ever stay on the ship because you consider a port to be unsafe? If so, where?[/QUOTE][/b][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=magenta][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=magenta][b]Never. If I had any concerns I would go with an organized excursion. [/b][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=magenta][b]Next question:[/b][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=magenta][b]Do you take the ships excursions, plan your own, or a combination of the two?[/b][/color][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
Q, What other cruise web sites do I like?

A. Well, this is by far my favorite, but I also visit Cruisemates.com. I also like to explore the cruise lines' sites.

Question: Do you like to read on a cruise, and if so, how many books do you usually go through?:rolleyes:

Love to read! Last cruise was 11 night Summit and read 4 books. Left them for the library. Always take plenty. And believe it or not I do lots of other stuff too.

Next Question:

Think back to your first cruise....what suprised you the most?

[quote name='janjay']Next Question:Think back to your first cruise....what suprised you the most?[/QUOTE]Twin beds at right angles to each other:eek: --- we were on our honeymoon!:D

[u]Next Question:[/u]

How do YOU convince someone reluctant to cruise that they will really enjoy it on the newer, larger ships?

How do YOU convince someone reluctant to cruise that they will really enjoy it on the newer, larger ships?

[color=green]Tell them to talk to me.....'cause I definately was not too excited to cruise for the first time. Boy do I love it!!![/color]
[color=#008000][/color]
[color=red]Q: How many cruises have you been on?[/color]

Rudest Display: Some guy saved a whole row of seats in the showroom. When the show started and people started to sit there (us included), he started to yell over the entertainer that the seats were for his wife and family. The family never showed. To this day we still laugh about that.

Next Question: What is your dream itinerary, REGARDLESS of geography (i.e. OK to mix Alaska, Caribbean, Baltic...). In the interest of space, limit to 7 ports.

[quote name='E~Reflections']the best spot on the ship -- The spot where I am !!!!! it is all in the eye of the beholder....

where did this start???[/QUOTE]

Started a [B]long[/B]time ago...in another realm....

the question is...will it ever end?

Archived