Do you use it?

IflyWithDi

• 1 month later...

I wish they would put a bar up there!!! :D It would make it easier for the few of us who are shy!! I did not visit the F-deck on the COnquest, (Too many teen aged boys crawling up the steps and panting!!) I did visit a nude island at a resort in Jamacia.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK now I have an actual real question.

I am a guy ( last time I checked ), how offensive is it for a guy to go up there ( with or without wife ) jsut to find a quiet place to sit and read for a bit? No kids, quiet, and likely lots of deck chairs avaliable.

And could really care less if you have your top on or off ( I have seen it all before )

Honestly

• 3 months later...

My wife has used the topless deck on both of our cruises for topless sunbathing. She has also used our balcony a time or two. Mainly because the topless deck was full of people who were not topless. The most fun thing to see is the occasional elderly couple who start to come up and turn right back around apparently not knowing there are topless women up there.:eek:

GF and I will probably check it out this year.

Kids are probably made more curious by the mysteriously-worded "Adults Only" sign. They probably have visions of all kinds of 'spring-break'-like hard-body debauchery going on. The sign should include a photo of lots of wrinkled old droopy boobies laying out in the sun. That should satisfy the kids' curiosity. ;)

Archived