Just Been Or Going On Paradise?

victory2020

makeaputt,

Small world, huh! Sure lets get together. What would you suggest? I like meeting after muster drill in the atrium or any other idea you may have. We could at least come up with a plan at that time as to a future meeting as we do have early dining (6:15).

makeaputt,

Small world, huh! Sure lets get together. What would you suggest? I like meeting after muster drill in the atrium or any other idea you may have. We could at least come up with a plan at that time as to a future meeting as we do have early dining (6:15).

The atrium after muster sounds good. You'll be able to recognize us, we will be the ones with the big smile on our face.:) I'll also wear a tan Hard Rock Cafe cap from Acapulco.

Stan and Sandy

Stan & Sandy,

We'll be there, me and DH Gale. I'll grab some gold colored mardi gras beads and we'll wear them. We will also have some friends with us. It is their first cruise so they will be sticking pretty close. You will enjoy them.

Victory2020, if you can join us, please do. We can start our own mini roll call and besides, you're the reason we found each other to begin with. See you aboard.

Stan & Sandy,

We'll be there, me and DH Gale. I'll grab some gold colored mardi gras beads and we'll wear them. We will also have some friends with us. It is their first cruise so they will be sticking pretty close. You will enjoy them.

Victory2020, if you can join us, please do. We can start our own mini roll call and besides, you're the reason we found each other to begin with. See you aboard.

Atrium after muster- OK. Will you be around (or at) the bar? I'll look for beads, hats, etc. I'm blonde & have my BF with me. I noticed you were on the Paradise last Jan. We were on it on Jan 15. Vickie

Vickie,

Okay, a blonde with a boyfriend. We can meet at the bar and find more comfortable seats. We were on the sailing right after yours, 1/22/07. It was our Christmas gift to DD, SIL & GD. I liked the Paradise adn even enjoyed the dark wood. See you aboard

Vickie,

Okay, a blonde with a boyfriend. We can meet at the bar and find more comfortable seats. We were on the sailing right after yours, 1/22/07. It was our Christmas gift to DD, SIL & GD. I liked the Paradise adn even enjoyed the dark wood. See you aboard

We'll see you there.

Archived