Cash on your account

wernew2cruising

I was just kind of wondering, we will not be traveling with a charge card, cash, and I have a debit card. I know I need to "deposit" $300 per person - there will be 4 in our party, if we do not spend $1200 during our cruise will Princess refund me my cash upon departure in the form of cash or will I have to wait for a check from headquarters? Can I ask that the children not be able to use their cruise card to charge on, therefore not depositing $300 to each of their cards, and depositing more on mine and my husbands cards? Wow - with all that said, I hope someone can answer me. THANKS

Thanks for the replies. So, even though we have a credit card on file..I can give them cash when we board and have a credit...for a short time...then any over that amount will go back to the cc?

And good question Lovetocruiselots...what if there is money left on the account, how is that refunded? (although, this won't happen in our case :rolleyes: )

i would think that anything that the kids buy on their card would be charged to the room, i had my daughters card for soft drinks only, i think that they would do that automatically, so the final bill will be paid from what has been credited to the room, thats the way our cards worked (a charge to the cabin

linda

Archived