Capt. Jack and Adventures in Alaska

kellywhitehills

We just finalized our reservations with Adventures in Alaska for our Whale Watch excursion..Everything was very smooth and professional..The Scania looks beautiful and I am impressed with their cancellation policy and guarentees...I am VERY excited about this excursion and its going to be a very long 10 months!

Kelly - I hope you'll have a great whale watching experience! How many people does the Scania take?

I think the Scania can accomodate 9-12..I know I spelled that wrong..I have been looking for a whale watch excursion ever since we first decided to cruise Alaska..This one feels like it is going to be a good fit for us..:)

We just finalized our reservations with Adventures in Alaska for our Whale Watch excursion..Everything was very smooth and professional..The Scania looks beautiful and I am impressed with their cancellation policy and guarentees...I am VERY excited about this excursion and its going to be a very long 10 months!

Time goes by very fast before you realize it, except of the last 10 days before the cruise.

Archived