EHCHANTMENT of the SEAS WITH INLAWS

Hayward2

My wife and I booked EOS 9/20/08 JS for a quick getaway.:) We cruise every year but have not cruised with RC for at least 10 years. My inlaws, mid 70's would like to join us on this cruise. They have not cruised before. My question is, is RC and specifically the EOS a good option for a couple in their mid 70's

I think so. It isn't in the Voyager Class, so the activities are a little more subdued. I never once felt crowded on the Enchantment.

Otherwise, she's a gorgeous ship. The two story dining room is very nice. I think they'll love it.

We took a family cruise last June on the Enchantment for my in-laws 50th. wedding anniversary. They were out till the wee hours enjoying themselves most nights. This was their first cruise and now can't wait to sail again in March.

My wife and I booked EOS 9/20/08 JS for a quick getaway.:) We cruise every year but have not cruised with RC for at least 10 years. My inlaws, mid 70's would like to join us on this cruise. They have not cruised before. My question is, is RC and specifically the EOS a good option for a couple in their mid 70's

Absolutely. The Enchantment is a fine ship. We just did a group cruise (family and friends) last September and while nobody was older than 55 (ages ranged from 40 to 55) I can tell you that my mother-in-law took the Enchantment before us (70s and 80s) and enjoyed it and my neighbor did a group cruise as well with ages ranging from 15 to 60. I have not heard one bad word about the Enchantment. Your in-laws will love it.

Don't worry about the Enchantment. She's a great ship and you and your in-laws will enjoy it. She's the perfect size (has been stretched about 90 ft. or so) and does not have the 'mega ship' feel nor did we ever feel crowded on her. Also, the crew was one of the best we've encountered.

Happy Cruzin.............

Tanker 4

Archived