JS Explorer of the Seas Dec 14

dshellen

We will be on the Explorer of the Seas Dec 14 sailing (celebrating our 25th anniversay), we booked a Junior Suite and I have some questions about the cabin.

Will bath robes be provided?

Does the cabin have a mini refrig?

Is there a hairdryer?

Thanks for the info

Guest Crazeecat5

Hi Deshellen,

Why not come over to our roll call? We have a great group going. Don't forget to sign up for the Meet & Mingle.

Sheryl

We will be on the Explorer of the Seas Dec 14 sailing (celebrating our 25th anniversay), we booked a Junior Suite and I have some questions about the cabin.

Is there a hairdryer?

Thanks for the info

Hi and welcome to our cruise!!! Did you sign up for the meet and mingle? Check out all of the pages for everything explorer...great group of people there and also many of your fellow passengers too!!!

And Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

The fridge is not a fridge but a minibar. They call it a minibar because it barely keeps the contents above room temperature. It basically keeps the chocolate bar inside from melting. We asked out attendant to lower the temperature to keep things cold but he said it is impossible and reiterated to us that it is not a fridge.

Bathrobes are available to Platinum Crown & Anchor members and above. It is not one of the perks of the JS.

Is there a hairdryer?

Thanks for the info

Our favorite cabin on the Explorer!:D I have several pics of my last JS a couple weeks ago posted on the Explorer LIVE now and then thread. No, bathrobes are not provided in the JS unless you are Plat/Diamond/plus C & A level and then you get robes and slippers, yes, the cabin has a mini fridge and our JS's have always kept sodas cold but some say they do not so it may depend on cabin, yes, there is a hairdryer in the vanity drawer on the right side.:) My friend Seacruise is sailing with you and I will be getting off the ship the day you board:) I hope you have a great cruise!

Archived