Renaisance Ft Lauderdale

crusingforfun

Was searching this forum for Renaisance Ft Lauderdale Hotel but didn't find much. We might be able to stay @ this hotel for a little over $100 p/room.

If anyone stayed there recently, I'd appreciate your reviews/suggestions.

How much did you pay for the cab from FLL airport and to the cruise port?

Thanks!

yes.....cab to pier should be 10 bucks or less..it is pretty much across the street.......plenty of places to eat.....you can hop the sun trolley to go to the beach or publix www.suntrolley.com

i have stayed there 2 or 3 times this year...overall it is fine. nice pool area, pretty nice staff but i would not eat dinner there....too expensive for what you get and the service wasn't that good. food in the lobby lounge was better and the female bartender (iirc her name is michele) was wonderful and she makes like 100 kinds of martinis or something.....for about 100 bucks a night, it's worth it.

cab from the a/p should be under 20 bucks i think...(i took the bus, but i think that the amount mentioned here for cab from the a/p was in the 20 dollar range give or take.)

We stayed there in September for a pre and post cruise stay. Very nice, you should be happy. We stayed there last year and were pleased as well. There are many shops and restaurants in the area within walking distance for all your needs. The cab ride from the airport last year was $10. The cabs are metered so it depends on traffic and lights. I would go for it. If possible, ask for a room on the port side so you can see the ships when you wake up!

Archived