Boarding Time- Celebrity Constellation

karmagirl72

Hey everyone!

We are traveling with our 7 month old, and we want to know the time we should be at the ship...

We need to make sure there is a crib/pack and play, arrange for babysitting, and just get 'settled in'.

Not sure if having a baby or staying in Concierge Class changes our boarding time abilities...

Let us know your thoughts :)

Marnie

Although any boarding and cabin can be delayed from sailing to sailing I've almost always gotten to the port around noonish and my room has always been ready by the time I boarded. BTW you may not get babysitting that first night so just be prepared for that.

And what type of cabin you have does not affect the time you can start boarding. It may only affect your ability to get priority boarding.

It depends on a lot of things but when we cruised on Constellation last Christmas we got to the pier around noon, stood in a queue for around 15 minutes, checked in and walked straight through and onto the ship.

We went straight to our suite and the luggage was already there.

No babysitting service was available that 1st night. Your concierge can arrange it for you for the rest of the time. I can't remember how much it was as we ended up not using it, our DD was 4 years old so she just stayed at the kids club.

Have a great cruise.

I've taken many cruises on Celebrity and the time you board depends on what time the passengers from the previous cruise have gotten off the ship. We usually arrive around 12:30 and never had to wait in a line. You might want to arrive at around that time, otherwise you'll be standing in line for a very long time and with a young one, that's not the best idea. It makes no difference if you're in a Concierge cabin or if you have a baby---everyone stands in line to check in. On a vast majority of my X cruises, we were not allowed to go to our cabin until after 2pm. They made us go to the buffet area on Deck 10 and wait for the cabins to be ready.

Archived