Another Chankanaab Park question....

supernanny

Does anyone know if there is a minimum age for entering the park? I haven't found anything about age other than the age limit on the dolphin swim. One couple in our group will have a 1 yr old and a 3 yr old with them and we are trying to find something for them to do. Grandparents will also be along and we were thinking that if they could go to the park, one or two in the group could sit with the kids while mom and dad swam with dolphins and then everyone could enjoy the beach and eat together. Is this possible? We really want them to be able to enjoy themselves and have a little "adult time" even though I think they are very Brave in bringing the little ones with them. They are very devoted parents and would not think of leaving them with a ship sitter whom they have never met. Thanks for any advice.

Does anyone know if there is a minimum age for entering the park? I haven't found anything about age other than the age limit on the dolphin swim. One couple in our group will have a 1 yr old and a 3 yr old with them and we are trying to find something for them to do. Grandparents will also be along and we were thinking that if they could go to the park, one or two in the group could sit with the kids while mom and dad swam with dolphins and then everyone could enjoy the beach and eat together. Is this possible? We really want them to be able to enjoy themselves and have a little "adult time" even though I think they are very Brave in bringing the little ones with them. They are very devoted parents and would not think of leaving them with a ship sitter whom they have never met. Thanks for any advice.

There is no minimum age to enter the park. Enjoy!!:)

Hi. We went to Chan. Park two years ago with several (8) kids and many adults. About 6 people did the dolphin, 2 kids were too small. There is a beautiful "wading" area that is sandy for small kids to play in and you can see the dolphin enclosure from there, so your parents can somewhat keep an eye on their kids. It's less than a 3 minute walk to the park area from the dolphin facility. I hope that eases your minds. Have a great time.

B

In my opinion, this is a great place for kids. Peaceful, relaxing, not overly-crowded. You'll all have a great time. The dolphin area is so close to everything else, it would be easy to leave the little ones with the grandparents. Have a wonderful time!

Thanks for the info! I think this sounds like a great place to try out. We really want everyone to have a good time and it seems like there are a few different things here to suit everyone. I think I saw something about them offering snuba here? And also a beginner scuba dive? Does anyone have any idea how much these are and if they still offer them?

Archived