Info about the Imagination??

J Mack

We are all set to cruise THIS WEEK!!! I'm wondering if the ship has all of the renovations complete? We didn't realize the ship was dry docked and we were the first cruise after dry dock when we booked. Feeling a little nervous that things will only be half up and running. Honestly, it doesn't matter, even if things are half done, it'll still be better than being at work and in Michigan, but we're wondering still the same.....

Has anyone heard how the ship is progressing? Any info would be so much appreciated!!

Thanks!

Sorry, I cant answer your question, but we were on the Imagination in April and had a great time. Actually the ship then was is pretty good shape, so I think it should be great now...even if its not completely done! Have fun!!!

A report after your cruise would be greatly appreciated.

Pictures of the ship and its improvements would be even *more* appreciated... :)

And for the bonus round, if you can find your way into a Cat 11 on the Verandah deck for some shots, that would be great!!! (we're due to sail the first week of February...)

Archived