Ship Excursions

ortho_rn63

I am sure this has been posted somewhere before, but I have to ask, especially since I am new to Princess. I have read on the Princess site you can start booking excursions at 120 days pre cruise, but I am still not able to do so on their site. From those with experience, what is the normal timeframe to book excursions? There are only a couple I really want to do, others are on my own.

Thanks for the help!

Kim

Actually, it is UP TO 120 days in advance. It can (and in your case aparrently) be less.

It sometimes is as few as 75 days before the cruise. However, you are in the same boat (ha,ha) as everyone else as nobody else can book those shore excursions yet.

No one at 1-800 Princess can tell you when they would be available, so I would suggest checking daily so you can get you first picks when they do become available.

I am sure this has been posted somewhere before, but I have to ask, especially since I am new to Princess. I have read on the Princess site you can start booking excursions at 120 days pre cruise, but I am still not able to do so on their site. From those with experience, what is the normal timeframe to book excursions? There are only a couple I really want to do, others are on my own.

Thanks for the help!

Kim

Please let us know when you can finally book...We are on the Grand March 29th so they should be popping up right after yours I would think.

We sail in Feb on the Crown and at the 120 day mark, I tried, but couldn't do it. So I phoned P. and asked why not. Their answer was sometimes you have to wait a couple extra days. I kept trying every day for @ 4 days, and then they were available, and I booked them.

Archived