long dress and suit

goldengirl59

Hubby will wear a dark suit probably with a royal blue shirt and tie, and I will wear a long royal blue gown. I think we look very sharp together.

I also have a white gown with black underdress and silver leaves on the white gown. I haven't worn it yet and I don't know what colour shirt hubby will wear.

I also have a long black skirt which is very full, which I love, and a number of tops to wear with it. And I just purchased a black mesh type top with beads and a tuxedo type tail and satin under top. Not sure which of these I will wear, or what hubby will wear with it. The only thing I know is that he will wear his dark suit to all 3 formals, and if I don't like it ...

My dh is wearing a suit for the formal nites. Does anyone see girls dressed up in long gowns with their other half dressed up in a suit.

thanks

Patti

Absolutely. My DH bought a tux right after our first cruise and he has worn it on every cruise since then except the last one. He informed me he was wearing a suit and not taking his tux. Fine. I still wore my long gown and he wore his suit. Our pictures turned out great. And, we did see a lot of others in suits and long gowns. (However, he did inform me that he is taking his tux this weekend - LOL). Travelgirl

Archived