Repositioning Cruise

lea

If it is the Granduer on April 12, I am going on that cruise with my husband and a bunch of other people, we have a very large family. We have never been on Granduer before, and are a little worried that there won't be much to do onboard since it's an older ship, but it was such a great deal we couldn't pass it up!

There was a Crown and Anchor savings certificate for it as well, something you might want to look into that made it even cheaper.

We are considering a RCC that begins in Tampa, includes Aruba on its itinerary and ends in San Juan. Does anyone have any experience with that cruise? Thanks for the info.

It's a great ship and you will have a great time. If money is your reason to take this cruise, it might not be a saving to you, as airfare from San Juan is a lot more money than in the states.

Mustang Joe and Sally,

Great to hear from you again. Charles and June are on Radiance in Panama now. Linda and Ed are in the Med on Prinsendam. We have other friends in extreme southern Carib this week on Emerald Princess. And we are sittting here in MD in a cold rain. Our turn comes in January on Jewel of the Seas. You all have any plans?

Take care,

Rick and Deirdra

Mustang Joe and Sally,

Great to hear from you again. Charles and June are on Radiance in Panama now. Linda and Ed are in the Med on Prinsendam. We have other friends in extreme southern Carib this week on Emerald Princess. And we are sittting here in MD in a cold rain. Our turn comes in January on Jewel of the Seas. You all have any plans?

Take care,

Rick and Deirdra

We will be on the Enchantment next week. Montego Bay for Thanksgiving. Not too bad. We will be back on the Grandeur inapril for 1/2 of the repo cruise, Tampa to San Juan. And we will be booking back to back cruises on the Navigator for next November. Today the weather is beautiful 58 and absolutely nothing but sunshine.

I hope all is well with the two of you and I'm hoping to chase a few people away from their tables next week at dinner.

Sally & Joe:D

I just realized that this is the same cruise that DW & I will be on. We are only doing the first leg from Tampa to San Juan. The granduer is a magnificent ship. This will be our 3rd cruise on her. To us it is, it is almost like our home away from home.

If it is the Granduer on April 12, I am going on that cruise with my husband and a bunch of other people, we have a very large family. We have never been on Granduer before, and are a little worried that there won't be much to do onboard since it's an older ship, but it was such a great deal we couldn't pass it up!

There was a Crown and Anchor savings certificate for it as well, something you might want to look into that made it even cheaper.

Archived