Water Taxi to Jalousie Plantation/Anse Chastanet/TiKay

Dawgone

Has anyone taken a water taxi to/from Jalousie Plantation...Anse Chastanet Resort...or Ti Kaye Village Resort (Anse Cochon)?

Dawgone,

Will be doing the water trip to Ti Kaye Village Resort on the 29th. Have a snorkel package. Plan to do a review on all our tours. around 4/5 Dec.

Paul

Great...I'll be watching for it. Have a wonderful cruise! If you want to send me specifics, you can email me at: Dawgone234@aol.com

The day pass at Jalousie Resort costs $95 - $115. Water taxi cost approx. $150 and takes approximately 35 minutes. ouch!

I was wondering if there were many water taxis available at the port, or if I need to reserve one ahead of time. I've pretty much narrowed my choices down to Jalousie or Ti Kaye Village Resort. What are they charging you for a day pass? Have you been quoted a water taxi fare?

Great...I'll be watching for it. Have a wonderful cruise! If you want to send me specifics, you can email me at: Dawgone234@aol.com

The day pass at Jalousie Resort costs $95 - $115. Water taxi cost approx. $150 and takes approximately 35 minutes. ouch!

I was wondering if there were many water taxis available at the port, or if I need to reserve one ahead of time. I've pretty much narrowed my choices down to Jalousie or Ti Kaye Village Resort. What are they charging you for a day pass? Have you been quoted a water taxi fare?

Dawgone,

DW and I will be at the TiKaye Village Resort/Island diver snorkel package which inc. two snorkel sites lunch plus use of the resort. This inc. trans to /from the dock Total 70 dollars per person.

Paul

11 days to go:D

Dawgone,

DW and I will be at the TiKaye Village Resort/Island diver snorkel package which inc. two snorkel sites lunch plus use of the resort. This inc. trans to /from the dock Total 70 dollars per person.

Paul

11 days to go:D

Do you have a website link or place where we can find out more info on this option?

Archived