ATV St Lucia Tour

Ants Girl

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this response isn't too late for you. We did the ATV tour in St. Lucia. We had never been on a ATV before and really went to see the sights and do something different. It took about 20 minutes to get to the place. There was a short (5 minutes) of instruction and off we went. It was a slow ride down a narrow, bumpy path without alot to see. The guides keep you fairly in line. You get a quick photo opp at a break in the brush that is beautiful. Then you go all they way down to the coast where there is a little "track" for everyone to speed through and curve etc. I suspect that some of the guys who really wanted to move might have been a bit disappointed but I found it fun. The coast where this track was GORGEOUS, just beautiful. We probably stayed down there 20-30 minutes. The write-up said to bring our swimsuits and we would swin and there was a nice little beach but the guides did not take us to do that. The entire ATV experience was no more than 2 hours. The other hour was transportation, etc. It was 189.00 and while I did enjoy, it was pricey for what you got, in my opinion.

Archived