Email Question for Miracle

SharonCruise

When we were on Princess a few years ago, our family was able to send important email for us to the ship and they printed it out and delivered to our cabin.

We will be on the Miracle next Friday and our son is in Iraq. I would love for him to have a ship email address to contact us if he needs to. It will be hard for me to have a good time unless I know we can be reached.

Does Carnival offer this?

Thanks for any info.

Sharon

Below is the email I sent per your information:

Hello,

We will be onboard the Miracle next Friday (11-23) Reservation #XXXXXX Cabin XXXX and need some information.

Our son is with the military in Iraq. Is it possible for him to email this address in the event of an emergency or situation where we would need to be contacted.? When we sailed Princess a few years ago they offered this and delivered the email to our stateroom. He put our Names and Cabin Number in the Subject Line and there were no problems and we were able to enjoy our cruise because we knew in the event he needed us, he could contact us.

I hope you can put this worried mom's mind at ease with the fact that this will be okay for us to do and we then can enjoy our time with you on the beautiful Carnival Miracle.

Thanks for your time.

Sharon

I have already gotten a response and WOW, what a response it was! I'm floored and so very grateful!

Good Afternoon Sharon,

Of course this is okay.. Here at Carnival Cruise Lines we are committed to assisting our guests in all manners possible to make their cruise vacation most memorable. Please with honors share our email address with your son, and also please send him a big hug and thank you from all of the crew of the Carnival Miracle for the job he is doing.. We are excited you have chosen to cruise with us. We can't wait to meet you. Please bring a picture of your son, so we can see and know who is being so brave to protect our nation.. Once again we can't wait to meet and serve you for your cruise vacation..

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Kudos to Carnival. This is what I call wonderful customer service and just scored them BIGTIME brownie points with my family.

Thank you again Fred for the information. Although, this isn't commonly done for casual contact (that's why they have an Internet Cafe), it's nice to know it's available for special circumstances.

NOW I'M READY FOR MY CRUISE NEXT WEEK!

Sharon

You must live in Ft. Oglethorpe then? LOL I'm a little north of Ft.O. In Georgia but 1 block from East Ridge.

You will be getting on the Miracle as we depart. Will try to leave her in good shape for you:) Have a great time!

Sharon

Archived